Sunday, July 22, 2012

When the Darkness crept In

I see darkness everywhere around me
Not a single ray of light
Not a Single person in sight
I feel numbness all around me

                                                                    Source: Google Images

The room's acting strange
There isn't any bed, window or a secret door
No way in, No way out
The room is silent, scary & dark..
I walk around and i reach nowhere
I run around I reach nowhere
is there none to exist
in this dark space of nothingness
Darkness holds me tight 
Like a lover holds his love
Darkness wraps me around
Like a blanket to keep me warm
Oh this Place is Silent
Just like a graveyard
Oh this place is silent
Even when I shout
Have I done something wrong
Did i make someone mad
Did I hurt Someone
Why did I deserve to be here
Will I ever see my friends again
Will I be able to say how much I love her
Will I be able to hug my pillow again
Will I ever watch those sunrise again
And then I hear her voice
There I felt her Foot Steps
But she want to avoid me
she doesn't even want to talk to me
I want to shout to call her back
To promise not to leave her forever
I don't want to be alone
I don't want to live without her
And then I hear my friends
They want to tell me something
They are slowly coming in nearby
Giving a signal to make me happy
I hear Shouting "Wake Up, Wake up"
But I ain't sleeping 
The world around me is collapsing
And I thought is the end near?
.
.
.
.
I see green leaves everywhere
The morning coffee tastes sweet
I see love, care and affection to realize
Reality is always sweeter than the dreams





3 comments:

  1. Ankittt,,, You need to come back soon.. And of course I find another coen brother series looped here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. just amazing.....ur poem completely defines a song.."zindagi jeene ka naam hai...sapne toh man bahlane ke liye hai"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very beautiful poem....Liked the way it is ended...

    ReplyDelete